Saturday, May 28, 2011

Announcing Two New DT Members and Our May Flowers Winners!

It is a great day here at SAS4Kids because we get to introduce you to TWO new members of our Design Team AND announce our winners for our May Flowers challenge.

First of all, please help me welcome Lisa Vaughan to our team.  Here is a darling card and the bio Lisa shared with us:


Hi I'm Lisa and I am from Ontario, Canada and I am a mother of 2. I started scrapbooking when my first was born 9 years ago and then it evolved to card making 2 years ago and I started my blog to show case them. I find I love making kids cards for Birthday parties and special occasions, the brighter the better and the kids just LOVE them!!! It is so nice to see their little smiles when receiving a special handmade card. I have even got my kids making special cards too!!
Please visit Lisa at her blog:  http://lisaspaperfun.blogspot.com/  and leave some love and congrats on this new dt position and check out her great cards.
We are also welcoming Aly Sheridan to our design team. Here is a super cute card and the bio Aly shared with us:
My name is Aly, I am 38 years old and live in the UK.  I have 3 children, Louise 17, Hayley 16 and my baby Charlotte (Charlie) who is 11 and is starting secondary school in September arghhh I can’t believe it!! Lol! I am a volunteer for our local constabulary and also our local Hospice Charity shop but I mainly look after my hubby, who is disabled. I love crafting I will have a go at almost anything, I love shiny things I am like a magpie! I can’t say I have a favourite crafting genre at the moment as I swap and change on a weekly basis! Recently I have been playing a lot with distressing techniques, making paper flowers, different colouring techniques, watercolours, using wax and ageing pictures. I adore stamping and love stamps of all kinds, and I like making ATC's and swapping them.
Please visit Aly at her blog: http://simply-angelic-crafts.blogspot.com/   and wish her well on her new DT position and check out her great card ideas.
Now on to more fun stuff - our top three favorite cards from the May Flowers challenge as voted on by the DT are:  # 17, Ellen; #6 Carrie on Crafting; and #3 Joanna K. Click on their names to see their awesome cards and blogs. 
The winner of our random drawing for 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper pack from Robyn's Fetish is: #1 Gloria M. Gloria, please contact me at khasheck@gmail.com so I can put you in touch with Robyn's Fetish to claim your prize.
Ladies- please grab your winners badges and display proudly on your blogs. And if any of you would like to be a guest dt member, send me an email at the address above.
Remember our current challenge, Sweet Treats, is still going and you have until Friday June 3rd to enter your sweet card for a chance at a great prize. And also, please always remember what we are all about and send us your handmade cards to cheer children who are inpatient in Children's Hospitals. For more information on donating, please visit our main blog Send A Smile 4 Kids.
Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen



4 comments:

  1. Lis ans Aly Welcome to SAS4KIDS!!! So glad to have you and your talent with us! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am really thrilled and will display my Top 3 badger with pride on my blog. Looking forward to playing with you again soon.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Top 3 Award!!!! Big hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm Welcome to Lis ans Aly, and good luck as a part of these talented and nice DT!!:)
    And..WOOOW..THANK you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am really thrilled and will display my Top 3 badger with pride on my blog!!:) Thank for telling me/us, that was a great idea..do it this way (in mail!)

    "See you grils soon":)
    Big hug, Ellen

    ReplyDelete